Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Kitty Kream Puffs and Rhinestone Studded Ipods



Good afternoon all
I think all white IPODS should be emblazoned with rhinestones "fake bling"
the black ones do not need extra decor
I think i have IPOD envy. I have a white one and its wonderful
but somehow I think it needs some BLING

Ok so i ventured onto a cool website today and i am not telling you about it
because you would go there and buy everything in site if you had a million dollars
Instead I am sharing with you one item that was totally HOT
I never thought i would see it but see it above

The Kitty Kream Puff

combining three of my favorite things (at the moment)
-a creampuff(my mamma makes the best ones)
- a stuffed doll (yes i have a strange weird obsession for stuffed sheep and ducks)
- a kitty (i have an extreme love for cats...including my own stinky sushi ciao)

TONIGHT IS PART ONE OF 2 of Project Runway
One of you will be IN
One of you will be OUT
auf wiedersein

SANTINO WILL WIN
SANTINO MAY BE ARROGANT
BUT HE IS A TRUE DESIGNER

just you wait and see

Marisa:)
-

No comments: