Monday, December 12, 2005

Yeehaw its Monday



Ok people I am not an alcoholic. I am just emphasising how crazy this
whole holiday season can be if you COOK with this stuff. It makes a
mean barbecue! We had a blast in Texas. I cannot wait to go back someday.
The County Line barbecue was amazing. I never knew I liked Ribs and Beef Brisket
THAT MUCH but I did.

Texas was really good to me and Dave. We had fun with our friends and
enjoyed alone time as we... With Dave in school and me working 7 days a week
it can be a little daunting. But I treated myself to a 5 star spa in
San Antonio and a few too many Jack Daniels. Thank you to all the kind
people we met and to our friends for being so much fun.

On another note...The snow is not really helping out our pocketbooks in
the car department but that is a story for another time. Did you know we are not allowed to put up a christmas tree at GLAMOUR KItChen store but we can display menorahs with candles?

think about that one
and the fact that i have only 10% of my christmas shopping done
and i work in the mall
fancy that?
but i have to say
With the Holidays approaching I feel blessed to have good family,
good friends and a lot to look foreward to in January 2006
(that might even involve some possible Temp work in Graphics)
we shall see how that pans out though.

Ciao for Now!

Marisa:)

No comments: