Monday, October 30, 2006

Now this is what I am about!



Today is Monday. The weekend was pretty much fabulous
as it usually is because I get to spend quality time with myself
and quality time doing what I love to do.
Usually my weekend involves working both days
but this weekend was awesome.

First it started out on Friday. My husband and I got to do a
project together and then I had steak(yum!) and then we saw
The movie I have been wanting to see...."little children"
Kate Winslet deserves an oscar for this movie. Its a complex
movie that both amused David and I and intrigued us. The movie
is about living your life the way you want to. It was enlightening
and exciting and I highly reccomend it.

Second, I worked and went to two of my new favorite Gym classes.
First was the ultra intensity DANCE class where I shaked my groove
thing and then I lifted weights in Pilates Sculpt class.
(because....I am fabulous)

Third....We indulged in Sushi and Soba at one of my Fave restaurants
FUJI 1546 in Quincy. I had the best sour apple martini with Belvedere Vodka
and BOY did it rock my world.

Fourth....I am now the proud subscriber to DVR on my Comcastic Cable
and IT IS FABULOUS...If you watched the Flavor of Love reunion on VH1
you would know why I am saying FABULOUS so much

because

I am fabulous

and I kick ass because I take the Bull by the horns and BRING IT
(i also indulged in a leopard print calf hair wallet so I FEEL GOOD)

so tonight if my husband feels lucky
I might bake BROWNIES in honor of not having to work
on Halloween Night tommorrow and we can indulge in some
KICK ASS brownies and FONDUE

yeah baby yeah!
cheers!

Marisa:)

1 comment:

Mother in Chief said...

I'm going to look into that movie. Ken and I are planning a movie night this weekend and we so rarely get to go to the movies with two munchkin-sized hooligans at home. So I need a good one. Thanks!