Friday, June 30, 2006

"Everything she does is a public affair but this is about having fun."



Hey Girls and Guys

Its been a while since my last post. I have been pretty busy
being sick with a fabulous case of Bronchitis and Sinusitis
but today I am starting to feel better! Hooray!
(I am sick of sleeping in a sitting up position)

At times like this I am in need of a Kraft-Matic Adjustable Bed
Certainly!

Anyways enough of that random Talk.
This is the Fourth of July Ultra Long weekend of Fun!
I am very excited to go to our favorite Bar tonight....FUJI 1546!
I am also planning to venture to the Beach tommorrow and
Pretend I am a celebrity. I LOVE FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND!

I am also happy to say that I will be able to attend
a really ROCKIN Party at my Fabulous Friend Michelles 29th Birthday!
I am making a BARBIE CAKE as I do every year for my cool-ass friend!
I might take a picture and post it
but you have to mail me a pair of ultra cool rollerskates
and buy me a set of tix to XANADU: THE MUSICAL on BROADWAY

seriously
they are making a musical
and I just HAVE TO GO!

Have a FABULOUSLY FIREWORKS ENGULFED WEEKEND!
GOOD LUCK TO MOther in Chief and her Husband Cousin Kenny
because My husband and I are praying for a NEAR-HAPPENING BABY DELIVERY

Fingers Crossed
Sweatbands are on
Lets Dance on our Rollerskates!

ciao tutti

Marisa:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i looove fuji. and i am there all the time. their Maki Me Hungry is the BEST!!

MarisaJosephine said...

ITS A GREAT SUSHI PLACE
I LOVE IT
YUM-OOOOOOOOOOO

Marisa:)