Monday, July 31, 2006

Feeling like a Swan Dive ..........




Ok today is July 31
Tommorrow I swan dive into a new age group....the 30's
Its really scary for me
I like being 29
I like my brown hair
(a certain obvious part of my hair is suddenly turning a metallic color)
THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN YET

I know I should embrace 30
But it feels so weird to me

I am not going to pretend I am 29
that would be so passe

But is 30 an opportunity to let myself grow more?
30 is a chance to buckle down and be like....Make yourself a name out there!
Do something creative! Drink a glass of wine while i make small changes

NO not at the gym
NO not at work
I must develop myself as a new Creative Entity
I must prove to myself that I am that exciting person with shazam
Not only should i think of myself and cute and flirty
but
Creative and Thirty

Remind me this often...
and donate to my new haircolor fund

ha ha ha

TO REWARD MYSELF I HAVE SCHEDULED MYSELF A HAIR APPT to get my
hair in BANGIN' shape for my vacation I leave for on Friday

Turning 30 brings me some new stuff:
A birthday cruise to Bermuda with the people who love me most
My husband, My mom and papa and my brother and his girlfriend.
Jealouse?
yeah I thought so
YOU JUST WISH YOU WERE thirty!

xoxo
Marisa:)

(also i would like a cotton candy machine...long story)

No comments: