Thursday, October 25, 2007

Life can be so complex..Kinda like sushi.





"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art."

- La Rochefoucauld

Its friday by the time you read this and therefore maybe the Red Sox have won another game. Maybe not. Its a tough call now to say that because i write this Thursday Night.

HAPPY FRIDAY.

Life seems to be better this week. My alignment on the car from hell
seems to be working fine. There may possibly be a freelance job (finally)
in my corner. I am trying to work out the details . Please say a few thousand
hail marys for me as if you do I might possibly carry this freelance job out to fruition. I will not say what the freelance job is until its finalised.

It feels good to say that though....I may possibly have a freelance job.
BUT i am being positive and taking care of myself.
I have to be thankful to myself that i work hard.

Where is this post going? I am not sure. I am half thinking as the Red Sox play a tight game with the Rockies as we speak. I cannot watch the tv. Its too stressful.
May the best team win game 2 of the world series. May it be the Red SOX

GO SOX!

Marisa:)

No comments: