Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bath & Body Works + Marisa = Marketing Success


Good Morning Y'all
I am a sucker for smelly good pretty things.
If your ever in a jam wondering what to buy me
you can always please me with:
-coconut scented anything
(in this case I have highlighted Coconut Lime Verbena Antibacterial Soap/Lotion)
-Something red or Pink
-Kabbalah Candle( for that secret kaballahist in a catholic girls mind)
-IF IT INVOLVES WARM SENSUAL AROMAS.....think chocolate, or orchids

I am not a ROSE kind of girl
I love hot pink roses or pale pink or deep red FLOWER roses
BUT never anything to perfume with....in other words...NO ROSE SCENTED SOAPS
NO ROSE SCENTED OIL

Mother Nature gave me the greatest gift(other than my booty):)
The allergy to rose OILs

rose petals on the other hand are nice.
am i the least bit insane here?

ok back to work
THE TEMP AGENCY wants me to come in and interview next week
How cool am I?

(also i hate anything cucumber melon scented )

XOXO

Marisa:)

1 comment:

MarisaJosephine said...

yum yum yum
i love coconut

we went to Maui for our honeymoon
and i ate so much coconut

i was never a huge coconut fan
until i went to Hawaii

weird HUH?