Thursday, January 05, 2006

OU EST WASaBI???????????

Well Well WELL.....After high class dining with my good friend Megan
and my darling husband David I have once again restablished my love
affair with Sushi (the food not my cat)(i love her too)
FUJI1546 in QUINCY MA IS THE BOMB-DIGGETY~



I personally enjoyed the BLUE CRAB MAKI and the Avocado Salad
YUMMO as well to the joys of Shrimp Tempura Maki and Spint Tuna Maki
(NOTE: I DID NOT EAT ALL OF THIS BY MYSELF..I had a sharing party of 2)

Sushi makes me Happy
Perpetuating my transition to Freelance Graphic Design makes me happy too
Its fresh
Like I am!

and to celebrate...I must go to the darkside and go purchase this
JUST TO experience true intellectual cooking store....


THE DARK SIDe IS SOOOOOOO GOOD!
and Victorias Secret semi annual sale is a good thing too!

Sayonara for NOW!

Marisa:)

No comments: