Friday, January 06, 2006

Damn! That girl has LIPS>....shoot!



Happy Friday Y'all!

Yippitey DO! I am so excited today...NOt just because it is Friday
BUT also because i have been WAITING to see this movie
and TONIGHT i get to go see it! Yes when you are pushing 30
and working seven days a week...You get totally ecstatic about Woody Allen Movies.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MOVIES OUT THAT I HAVE TO SEE....I would rather go to the
movies than sleep.
Still on the list of movies that marisa needs to see:
- BrokeBack Mountain
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- Hostel(looks good but still unsure)
- Cassanova(wait for DVD)
*there are probably a couple more but i am feeling brain-dead right now so i cannot think straight....maybe because the bills are due tuesday and i have a LOAD of paperwork and paper trails to chase down and conquer.

Now...about that Graphic Design....I want to answer a lingering question my friends keep hounding me about. ITS A WORK IN PROGRESS. I am trying to finalise my logo and get a cable to connect my ZIPDRIVE to my computer....I might end up buying a new ZIP DRIVE.....maybe that will make my solutions so much better....also i need to upgrade my operating system....so this is an ongoing process...as i make PROGRESS i will update you all. Now I must get back to work. As i need a job to pay for the computer stuff and all the materials that go into working on my portfolio..

Ciao for now!
:)
Marisa Josephine =^..^=

No comments: