Thursday, August 17, 2006

go stick some Harry Winstons up your nose!



Good Morning all
This is a tribute to The now AUT-ED Alison Kelly
May you have many more wonderful adventures in design because you kick ass
I would buy your stuff anyday!
I am just a tad bit annoyed
my favorite girl , Alison on Project Runway
got aut-ed.....NOT ONLY IS SHE CREDITED WITH GOING TO MY ALMA-MATER
BUT SHE IS THE BOMB_DIGGETY WHEN IT COMES TO STYLE!

She has such potential and ingenuity
I loved how she loves fashion and really is passionate about it

TO YOU VINCENT: go stick some Harry Winstons up your nose!
I do not want to hear about how your fashion dress with paper mache art
made you " get off" nor do I even want to think or envision such
a thing ever happening to you.

Ok so i am a bit angry with Project Runway
RATINGS ARE NOT A DETERMINATING FACTOR IN THE SUCCESS OF A TOP DESIGNER
THE SHOW NEEDS TO BE ABOUT FASHION AND CREATIVITY
AND AS AN ARTIST(yes i still am one..believe it or NOT)
I FIND IT VERY DISHEARTENING THAT PROJECT RUNWAY
WOULD VOTE OFF SOMEONE TALENTED IN FAVOR OF AN OLD FOGEY
WITH SUCH OUT THERE BEHAVIOR THAT HE CANNOT KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES

I need to take a breath now

Oh yes...I am enjoying 30 so far...in case you were wondering
(but that is another story for another time)
I am THIRTY AND FLIRTY!

-marisa:)

No comments: