Tuesday, September 26, 2006

FOXXY....ROXIE....HART. duhduhduhduhdddddduh.



THE NAME ON EVERYBODYS LIPS IS GONNA BE
ROXIE
THE LADY RAKING IN THE CHIPS IS GONNA BE
ROXIE

oooooh
ah ah ah ah ah ahh ah
ROXIE


Hooray for Roxie Hart
Sexy Villain of Chicago the Musical
Her character is the best thought out character in all of Fosses Musicals
With the new nose job...ashlee simpson looks the part

BUT
if I played Roxy....which would be my dream....I would do it
with Brilliant Brunette Flair!

(brunettes have more fun i think)

Anyways
Allergies are killing me but I am trying to not think about it
I want to apologise for my really random posts last week
I was having a rough week and taking it out on my blog

Sorry Blog. I am really not that much of a downer
BUT
if this coffee does not kick in soon i might just fall asleep today
at my desk at work

so now i must go rehearse my Dance Number
because i am taking Cardio Striptease at the Gym tonight
GO ME
its not my birthday
but BRING IT ON!

-marisa:)

No comments: