Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thanks to the good lord for cattle.



Hi there
Since I know you all know I love to try new things I thought i would share with you
my latest indulgence. I had the best burger in my life last night.
It was probably the same high as if i was high as a kite.
BUT i was in heaven and I am in love with this meat

yeah i am in love with KObe Beef.
Because I care about you all and want you to know what Kobe Beef is
I found this definition for you
The definition should be : pure heaven

yumm-o!

ciao ciao
Marisa:)

disclaimer: I choose to eat beef. Beef is not everyones choice.
I respect if you do not like beef. I hope you respect I do not eat tempeh.
thank you to the lord for beef. :)

Kobe beef
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Kobe beef is beef from a black-haired breed of cattle called Wagyu which translates as "Japanese cattle". It is renowned for its flavor, tenderness, and fatty well-marbled texture. These qualities are a result of their excellent genetic characterisics and the way that they are raised. Cows of the same breed are raised this way in Japan, Idaho, Texas, California, Virginia, and Australia, but can only be called Kobe beef if slaughtered in Kobe, Japan..

Because true Kobe beef is not exported from Japan, "Kobe style" beef is produced from a crossbreed of Wagyu and American Angus cattle raised and slaughtered in the U.S. Of these cattle, the highest quality cows are sent to Japan, who still owns the rights to the cattle, and the U.S. keeps what is left.

Kobe beef can be prepared as steak, sukiyaki, shabu shabu, sashimi, teppanyaki, and more.

Kobe Bryant of the NBA was named after the steak by his parents, after they saw it listed on a restaurant menu in Japan.

No comments: