Friday, September 15, 2006

MIA from the world...BUT I AM BACK



as in the quote of Flava Flave from Flavor of Love on Celebreality....
"You know what time it is!"

I have come back from my somewhat Dead life as a lurker and non poster
Its been a busy couple of weeks
Work has been busy...both jobs and
i have been trying to coexist with my Gym routine and
somehow keep up withthe housework

Today is the premiere of two awesome movies i have to see:
"the Black Dahlia"
starring so many good people
namely Scarlett Johannson, Josh Hartnett, and
Hillary Swank (that swanky best actress we all know and love)

and

"The last kiss"
starring even more good people
Zach Braff, Blythe danner, rachel bilson and Casey Affleck
USUALLY I HATE AFFLECKS BUT THIS TIME I WILL SAY ITS
PROBABLY GOOD THAT CASEY has another chance at trying to act

I have to see both
and until then
this is similar to how my hair looks today
its frizzy cuz its gonna rain

ciao ciao

Marisa

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

you are a busy busy girl!
good work!