Monday, November 12, 2007

A gold slipper kind of life...



Good Morning
Its a gold slipper kind of life this morning
I am so excited about my CLEAN NEW MARTHA INSPIRED HOME OFFICE
I am setting up my NEW sewing machine TODAY
and there are no ifs and ohs about it.

I tore apart the place on Saturday
Organizing my life makes it feel OH so awesome
I just cannot get over how excited I feel about the whole new 'look"

Plus the new haircut I have just truly tells me
I have style
Thats what all the girls say
satin sheets
and
luxury so fine

Happy Monday!

(if you would like to buy me these shoes...you would be very loved)

-Marisa:)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Honey, these shoes have no arch support! (Crocs do though!)

lol
lol

Lori

MarisaJosephine said...

i own crocs and i love them
too bad they do not make crocs in gold

ha ha ha