Friday, November 02, 2007

Learning my lessons everyday....



COPYRIGHT NOTE: THIS PICTURE TAKEN FROM GOOGLE SEARCH 11/02/07
NO SALES WILL BE MADE WITH THIS LOGO SOOOO DO NOT SUE ME...:)


HOw to not be an idiot...by Marisa 11/02/07
I did a dumb thing this morning
I drove my car and my car decided to not drive anymore
because i had no coolant in the engine
how exciting!
so i pulled over and in the midst of traffic
read my manual...which is ever so lovely because it is complicated and very 'engineery'
so i call my dad (who i am so lucky to be able to call in times of need)
and he works nearby.....

and he tells me to wait with the car
he has some coolant
sooooo he gets there
and his coolant is like an inch deep
and he says I do not have enough...you must go find more
sooooo i walk down the road
and buy a gallon of coolant
and we put it in the car
and wait for it to process
and then i drive to work
thus making my commute today 1 hour and 1 half.
(usually takes me 30 mins)

BUT i brought Cupcakes to work
so people like me today....

WISH MY HUSBAND DAVE GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND
BECAUSE HELL YEAH WE ARE GOING TO NYC
BECAUSE
DAVE IS RUNNING THE NY MARATHON
AND its gonna be a DAMN GOOD TIME

seeing as my party group is going to support him with me
DANTE
ASHLEY
JOSEPH(my bro)
KATE
and
DAVES COUSIN SCOTT( who lives in Brooklyn and knows how to PARTY)

WOHOOO! NYC HERE WE COME!

-marisa:)
(gonna wear my DICE k Hat to NYC)

No comments: