Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Cake that is 2.5 Years Old

Welcome all to my Wedding Memory Lane

David and I were Married May 31,2003
It is now November 16,2005
and
still
no
wedding album

This has been a crazy time in our lives
Not to mention my husband and i both are scheduled maniacs
with just enough time to breathe

But now i need to take a breath of fresh air
crack the whip on the holdup of the wedding album
and arrange a meeting with our ever so talented photographer
and get this album cracking before we hit our THIRD anniversary.

I love my husband and I have the memories of our wonderful wedding
but for God Sakes its about time we document it
with the expensive but awesome Photos we so PAID for

Please say some prayers that the photographer is able to meet with us soon or else you will be praying for my mind to return to my head.

(not the clearest picture of me or dave but its pretty decoration for my blog)

Marisa:)

2 comments:

Mother in Chief said...

Only 2 1/2 years? I just finally got my album together (it's practically finished), and Ken and I have been married for uh, is it 7+ years!!!

MarisaJosephine said...

ok so now i feel a little bit better. Thanks suzanne you just made my day. yay for you on your wedding album completion!