Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Start the Day off with a PIG!



hey there people
I am trying to continue thinking today is a beautiful day
I AM REALLY TRYING

It is a chilly morning in boston and my so called non classy co-worker
has cooked like a pound of bacon in the microwave right next to my desk. Its not that i do not eat bacon on occasion but usually in the rare instance I do indeed
get to eat bacon I EAT IT IN A RESTAURANT OR IN THE COMFORT OF MY OWN HOME.

Some people just have no class. Some people are just damn selfish. I am trying to get past this but that damn smell of Bacon makes me feel like I work at McDonalds.
I really hope that in the move to the next office(our company will be moving in god knows how long but not soon enough) that i will be far away from the damn microwave.

(note: this particular employee does something greasy in the microwave on a daily basis and no matter how hard you try to stress to her she never listens)
I would rather get to work late than subject my fellow employees to the stench of greasy bacon......Ok I had to vent.
I am not a rude person. I just eat breakfast before I come to work.

No comments: