Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Imagining Myself in Hawaii



Hi all
Ok so I went a bit overboard in my last post this morning. I am not really a lunatic by nature. I am obsessive sometimes but I do have the ability to practice my prana-yana breathing....as in focus breathing I learned in Yoga.

I envision the beauty of the glorious endangered turtle.
I envision that I should not let Bacon ruin my Day.
I envision that all people should coexist together.
I also do not want to make people think I am a complainer all the Time.

I am thinking a new thought now.
Its amazing what deep breathing can do.
I will try my best to make this day more peaceful and
try to ignore the tendency to make more gray hairs for myself.

I will try to be above the annoyances of my careless co-workers.
I think of NAMASTE.
Namaste is Hindu and it translates to:
" I BOW TO YOU, REMINDING THAT GOD IS EVERYWHERE AND IN
EVERY HUMAN BEING WE MEET ANYWHERE AT ANY TIME"

i APOLOGISE TO ALL OF YOU FOR MY LOSING MY COOL.
i AM MUCH MORE CALM NOW.

(i think i will reward my self with a subscription to
Howdesign Magazine......I think it will inspire me to be
a more focused designer)

No comments: